Adobe CreateNOW Tour in Baltimore, MD
Join Terry White and Pariah Burke us for a full evening of knowledge and networking, as two internationally known industry experts share how the Adobe Creative Cloud is revolutionizing creative workflows in digital publishing, web, photography, and video. Learn how these advances will impact you, and get an inside look at how you can enhance your productivity.
Who Should Attend
- Creative professionals, students, and anyone who wants to know more about Adobe Creative Cloud, including the latest innovations in Adobe CS6 products, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, AfterEffects, and Première Pro
- Graphic designers who want to learn how they can leverage existing skills to publish websites or create iPad publications without writing code
- Photographers who want to learn about new features in Photoshop and Lightroom or share their work in exciting new ways with the other applications available in Creative Cloud.
- Web designers who want to stay ahead of evolving standards and deliver content seamlessly across a wide range of screens and devices
- Video professionals who want to save time and money by streamlining their production and postproduction workflows with the powerful toolset in Creative Cloud.