Ban Jamie Leigh From Blogs
I call upon the blogosphere to ban Jamie Leigh from blogs. Report her to MT-Blacklist so that her URL, jamieleigh.net, and her name are banned from commenting on MT blogs. Bloggers using other systems should do the same. I have already banned her permanently from the Saturday Slant and my site, but she continues to plague the rest of the blogosphere. It isn’t enough to simply add her to our local blacklists; she’ll find other blogs to exploit. Send Jamie Leigh a message that we aren’t beneath her, that she can’t simply use us to further her own dillusion of celebrity.
Jamie Leigh is an annoyance to, and blight upon the collective ass of, the blogosphere and the Internet itself. She crap posts/blog spams with incredibly long (usually more than 1,000 words) pre-written, non-sensical essay comments totally unrelated to the blog and post to which it is spammed. She does this to raise her ranking in Google. Do a Google search for “‘Jamie Leigh’ and blog” to see all the blogs she’s spammed in the last three years. If you get more than a couple of comments on your site, she’s probably already spammed you.
Here, the most recent example of her blog spamming efforts, a 1,300 word diatribe about wax museums crap posted to about a dozen blogs (that I’ve found with 5 minutes of research) on 30 March, 2004.
More crap posts/blog spam:
• Crap posting on The Blog Herald (12 April 2004)
• Crap posting her press releases and giant photos of herself to the Saturday Slant
• Locker Gnome
• Another crap posting on the Saturday Slant (that I had removed at the time).
More info on blog spammer Jamie Leigh:
• Celebrity Blogs’ story about Jamie Leigh’s attempts to convince them she’s famous. (22 Feb 2004)
• A dissection of Jamie Leigh by Cam-Mafia.com
• Her self-written bio on Eatonweb.
• Fighting Blog Spam (about halfway down the page)
• The Official Jamie Leigh Fanlisting
• And, she apparently has a very successful career as a porn actress. I found this via a Google search.