Great content found by Pariah and shared to the design and creative communities on social media.
- The Coolest 18 Features in iOS 7 That You Probably Didn’t Know About #ios7
Now that iOS 7 is out, what can you do that you couldn’t do before?
In this softModder guide, I’m going to cover all that’s new and noteworthy about iOS 7. I’ve been playing around with it on my iPhone 5 since the first beta came out, so I’…
- Designers speak out about Adobe’s Creative Cloud #CreativeCloud
“Adobe announced its subscription only Creative Cloud service to mixed feeling earlier this year. But what impact has it had on the design industry? Leading designers tell us their thoughts…”
- Free Flat iOS7 App Icon PSD Kit (Smart Objects and Slices) #Photoshop #UI #UX
“This smart object-driven and pre-sliced .psd file lets you quickly replace graphics and colors across all required icon sizes for both iOS6 and iOS7.
To change graphics:
- In the layers palette, double-click the bottom layer’s thumbnail. Add your graphics and save.”
- The Ultimate Sign Of Success: An Open Calendar
“EVERYONE HAS A MILLION THINGS TO DO. TRUE SUCCESS IS HAVING A MILLION THINGS TO DO BUT ONLY DOING A FEW OF THEM.”
- Client Relationships: What To Do When Things Go Wrong
“You’ve been working hard on your latest project for a client. You’ve delivered, so now it’s time for that last payment. But after weeks of wrangling with their people, there’s still no check in the mail. Turns out, they feel they don’t owe you any money. You feel betrayed and frustrated. You held up your end of the deal, why can’t they?”
- 7 Modern Day Ways To Leave A Lasting Impression
“Dale Carnegie wrote a fantastic book back in 1936 that really spelled out How to Win Friends and Influence People, and in my view it was so successful and continues to be successful because it contains such a lot of common sense about treating…
- Before & After iOS 7: How Your Favorite Apps Are Changing
“Flat. With one word Apple didn’t just change its look on mobile, but mandated an industry-wide face-lift. For iOS 7′s launch later today, chrome, navigation buttons, and textured title bars are getting replaced with more content, gesture-controlled navigation, and single-colored panels. Here’s a before and after look at the redesigns rolled out to some of the top third-party iOS apps, along with our analysis and thoughts from developers.”
- FF Mark Site Offers New FontFont Font and an Excellent Modern Website
“Ze new Germanetric sans by Hannes von Döhren, Christoph Koeberlin and the FontFont Type Department. Strong, simple, bold and created with utmost consideration and precision. True to geometric tradition, contemporary for today’s needs.”
- The 15 Most Annoying Things About iOS 7 for iPhone #iOS7
Some of these are big issues, and some could be considered nitpicking, but given that I’m fairly used to the older iOS 6 version, they feel big to me. Paper cuts always hurt worse than gashes.