What’s New in InDesign CS5 (The InDesignSecrets Guide to)
The InDesign Secrets Guide to What’s New in InDesign CS5 eBook (PDF, 106 pp, $9.95) is your secret weapon in discovering how to use and best apply CS5’s new features to the projects you’re working on today.
Dozens of new features are logically organized into 7 chapters:
- What’s New: with Text & Typography (span/split columns, document fonts, balance columns, more)
- What’s New: with Pages (mixed page sizes, more); What’s New: with Documents (track changes, presentation mode, CS Review, more)
- What’s New: with Objects (autofit, gridify, Gap tool, Layers panel, more)
- What’s New: with Images (content grabber, Mini Bridge, live captions, more)
- What’s New: with Interactive PDFs & EPUBS (Preview panel, EPUB export, more)
- What’s New: with Animation (animating, object states, multimedia import, more).