Adobe Acrobat Professional
Adobe Acrobat is an essential part of business, enabling professionals to reliably create, combine, and deploy Adobe PDF documents and electronic forms, and Adobe Acrobat Training is an essential part of making Acrobat do its best work for you.
For Adobe Acrobat DC, Adobe Acrobat XI, and Adobe Acrobat X.
In this class you will learn your way around Adobe Acrobat, how to create and distribute PDFs, and how to edit and collaborate on existing PDFs.
What You Will Learn
- Where to Find Everything in Adobe Acrobat
- Creating PDFs Inside Acrobat
- Creating PDFs from Microsoft Office
- Creating PDFs from Your Desktop
- Combining Multiple Documents into a Single PDF
- Reading and Working with PDFs
- Exporting PDF Content to Microsoft Office
- Adding, Removing, and Rearranging Pages
- Commenting and Drawing on PDFs
- Working with PDF eForms
- Digitally Signing
- Creating Custom Stamps and Handwritten Signatures
- Sending PDFs for Review
- Securing PDFs from Changes and Printing
- Adding Watermarks That Appear On Screen or Only When Printed
Schedule your Adobe Acrobat training class now!