Exam Prep: ACA Video Communication with Premiere Pro CS6
The Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) in Video Communication with Adobe Première Pro certification allows you to demonstrate your proficiency in Première Pro, stand apart from your peers, and increase your career opportunities. In plain language: the certification declares to the world that you are highly skilled in the real world use of the industry standard video editing application, Première Pro. Whereas the Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) certification is a technical avouchment, demonstrating detailed knowledge of the workings of every facet of Première Pro and its user interface, the Adobe Certified Associate in Video Communication certification is a statement of your ability to use Première Pro and that you understand the concepts required to use Première Pro in the real world.
It’s that testament that makes the ACA in Video Communication so valuable for working designers, artists, and compositors, and what makes hiring managers so desire an ACA certfication on candidates’ resumes.
Exam-Focused Skills Preparation
In the Adobe Certified Associate in Video Communication Exam Preparation course we will fill in any holes in your real world Première Pro use knowledge and skills, preparing you to master the skills assessments and objectives of the exam. The following skills will be assessed on the exam, and will be covered in this exam preparation course:
Setting Project Requirements
- Identify the purpose, audience, and audience needs for preparing video.
- Identify video content that is relevant to the project purpose and appropriate for the target audience.
- Demonstrate knowledge of standard copyright rules (related terms, obtaining permission, and citing copyrighted material).
- Demonstrate knowledge of the production planning and management process.
Identifying Design Elements When Preparing Video
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to organize and plan a video sequence.
- Identify general principles for video shooting.
- Demonstrate knowledge of visual techniques for enhancing video content.
- Demonstrate knowledge of using audio to enhance video content.
- Demonstrate knowledge of using still images to enhance video content.
- Communicate with others (such as peers and clients) about design and content plans.
Understanding the Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 Interface
- Identify elements of the Adobe Première Pro interface.
- Identify the functions of Adobe Première Pro interface elements.
- Organize and customize the Adobe Première Pro workspace.
Editing a Video Sequence with Adobe Premiere Pro CS6
- Import media assets (video, image, and audio files).
- Organize and manage video clips in a sequence.
- Trim clips.
- Manage sound in a video sequence.
- Manage superimposed text and shapes in a video sequence.
- Add and manage effects and transitions in a video sequence.
Exporting Video with Adobe Premiere Pro CS6
- Demonstrate knowledge of export options for video.
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to export video from Adobe Première Pro.