InCopy for Design & Production Personnel
InCopy for Design & Production Personnel is a specialized class that teaches InDesign users how to work with editorial InCopy users.
InDesign-based layout artists will learn how to prepare for and support InCopy users for a smooth workflow that leaves editorial responsibilities in the hands of editors and writers, allowing design and production personnel to focus on their jobs.
What You Will Learn
- What InCopy is and What it Isn’t
- How to Help Editorial Personnel Help Themselves and You
- The 3 Different InDesign and InCopy Collaboration Workflows
- Placing and Linking to InCopy Files
- Creating and Managing Assignments
- Building InCopy Templates for Editorial Personnel
- Creating InCopy Templates that Style Themselves
- Controlling Which Features of the Layout InCopy Users Can and Cannot Alter
- Techniques for Supporting InCopy Users