Today in Design - Top Articles RoundUp 24 June 2016
The day’s best and most important design- and design business-focused articles, tutorials, and resources hand-picked by Pariah Burke.
- Why You Should Disable or Cover Your Webcam Right Now
- How to Write a Good Web Design Proposal
- Goodbye to LinkedIn, the Social Network That Never Was
Last week Microsoft announced plans to buy professional networking website, LinkedIn, for just over US$26bn in cash. For many, it was an interesting turn in the fate of the professional networking service, but when you look at the site’s history it’s actually not that unexpected.
- Colour Chart Reflects the Harsh Realities of Life
- Hemingboard for Mac Instantly Suggests Synonyms, Puns, and Rhymes
- OneLook Reverse Dictionary Helps Find That Word You Can’t Remember
- WriteWell Gives Students and Professionals Templates to Jumpstart Research Papers
- 10 Things Nobody Tells You About Going Freelance
- Color Matching Systems III: On-Screen Color & Printing Specifications
- You’Re Wrong if You Think Your Startup Is About You
- 7 More Fantastic Free Stock Photography Websites We Like
- Why Amazon Book Rankings Make You Nervous — And Why You Can Stop Caring
- Here’s the Reason Why You Can’t Photocopy (or Photoshop) Money
- 20 Simple Ways to Promote Your Event Using Social Media
- Should designers be generalists or specialists?