Today in Design - Top Articles RoundUp 3 October 2014
Great content found by Pariah and shared to the design and creative communities on social media.
- How to design your own typefaceJamie Clarke of Type Worship explains how to get started in creating your own typography.
- How to Repair a Damaged Professional RelationshipIf you’ve spent enough time in the workforce, you almost certainly have a trail of damaged professional relationships behind you. That doesn’t mean you’re a bad manager or employee; it’s simply a fact that some people don’t get along, and when …
- 5 ways to revolutionise your design workDuring an energetic talk, Victore cheerfully referred back to Irish writer James Joyce’s classic ‘Dubliners’ quote, using it to explain why the only way to make design that matters is to be true to yourself.
- Caffeine is so essential that the ability to produce it evolved twice!Coffee has lots of genes for making caffeine and other flavorful chemicals.
- Freelancers called to identify their big issues (in Europe and the UK)Freelancers are being called to identify the big issues affecting their lives as self-employed professionals, whether they work in the UK or across Europe.