Today in Design - Top Articles RoundUp 30 April 2015
The day’s best and most important design- and design business-focused articles, tutorials, and resources hand-picked by Pariah Burke.
- 5 Secrets To Always Making A Good First ImpressionA good first impression matters even more than you think. Here’s what the scientific research says can help you get relationships off to a great start.Tags: Entrepreneur Leadership
- 55+ Questions to ask when designing a logoAsking the right questions when designing is key. If you’re not sure what questions to ask when designing a logo, we’ve brainstormed 55+ ideas for you here.Tags: Logo Branding Design
- 5 Pricing Strategies for EntrepreneursLearn the pricing strategies that can help you be sure you’re charging what’s fair for your customers—and what’s fair to you as the entrepreneur.Tags: Entrepreneur Freelance
- How to Turn a Prospect into a Paying Customer
- How to Turn Your Tablet into a Productivity-Boosting Second ScreenTablets are great entertainment devices, but they aren’t always as useful for getting things done. If you want your tablet to be more than just a fun little toy, it’s really just a matter of the right apps, attitude, and configuration. Here’s how you can turn your tablet into a handy, productivity-boosting tool.