Today in Design – Top Articles RoundUp 30 November 2017
The day’s best and most important design- and design business-focused articles, tutorials, and resources hand-picked by Pariah Burke.
- How Gender Influences Tech’s Ideal Employers
- How app developers and designers feel about the iPhone X—and the notch | Ars Technica
- A New Phone Comes Out. Yours Slows Down. A Conspiracy? No. – The New York Times
- Inside Artificial Intelligence’s First Church
- Reading Books Will Help You Build These 7 Habits – The Mission
- Two spaces after a period: Why you should never, ever do it.
- Online Portfolio: 10 Designers Who Got It Right
- You Need to Deal With Your Digital Legacy Right Now
- 6 Client Engagement Skills You Can Use for Small Business Saturday
- How to Easily Build Websites for a Variety of Small Businesses
- Adobe previews new “Select Subject” for Photoshop
- The End of the Social Era Can’t Come Soon Enough | Vanity Fair
- Staggering Variety of Clandestine Trackers Found in Popular Android Apps