Today in Design – Top Articles RoundUp 4 October 2017
The day’s best and most important design- and design business-focused articles, tutorials, and resources hand-picked by Pariah Burke.
- InDesign CC: Mastering Type with Pariah BurkeText is as at the heart of nearly every InDesign project. Fitting, then, that InDesign is the world’s most advanced type-setting platform. With all the text setting, styling, and manipulation power present in InDesign, it’s entirely possible–indeed, PROBABLE–that a few…
Keep reading InDesign CC: Mastering Type with Pariah Burke on Pariah Burke Publishing & Design Consulting & Training.
- Future-Proof Your Business in the Wake of a Natural Disaster
- Dropbox Rebrands to be Designer Friendly, Focussed on Team Workspaces – Dropbox Design
- How YouTube perfected the feed – The Verge
- Adding Life to Your Brand with Cinemagraphs and GIFs
- In Need of Temporary Staffing? Be Mindful of These 5 Things
- How a Homeless High School Dropout Became a CEO
- The Impact of Color on Conversion Rates
- Learn How to Create Cinemagraphs in Photoshop | Adobe Creative Cloud – YouTube
- The Army, The Inventor And The Surprising Uses Of A Batman Machine : NPR
- Everything You Need to Know Before You Hire a Freelance Developer | Codementor Blog
- It’s Okay to “Forget” What You Read – The Polymath Project
- Getting Noticed: 10 Tips from Creatives on Finding an Audience for Your Work
- Mind Control Isn’t Sci-Fi Anymore
- Not so super: why Hollywood’s cinematic universes are on the way out | Film | The Guardian
- Should Developers Reconsider the iPad?
- Can We Trust TripAdvisor, Amazon, and Yelp?
- Diary of a concussion: what I learned about head injuries by having one – The Verge