Today in Design - Top Articles RoundUp 7 July 2015
The day’s best and most important design- and design business-focused articles, tutorials, and resources hand-picked by Pariah Burke.
- 6 Ways for Magazines to Build Their Future
- 10 tips for the work-at-home ninjaTammy Coron dishes out some sound advice for home-based designers and freelancers.Tags: Entrepreneur Freelance
- How to create your best ever brandingLast year’s Brand Impact Award winners share their golden secrets for designing outstanding branding.Tags: Design Branding
- The 5 Most Common Mistakes New Freelancers MakeHere are five mistakes that a lot of employees-turned-freelancers make:Tags: Entrepreneur Freelance
- Display Date and Time: How to Do It RightIn spite of seeing date and time every day and everywhere, we have yet to adopt a universal format for it.For example, if I write 10/05/2015, you can never be sure if that “10” is the month or the date unless I tell you where I am from. Somet…
- 6 Poison words that cheapen your creative servicesHere’s a list of words I replaced in my vocabulary (and why you should consider replacing them, too).
- How to Digitally Paint Realistic Hair in 4 Simple StepsIllustrator Mélanie Delon reveals how to master the art of painting beautifully realistic hair, digitally.
- A Friend’s Support Can Make Women Better EntrepreneursOne study in India shows how peers can make a difference.Tags: Entrepreneur Leadership