Today in Design – Top Articles RoundUp 7 November 2017
The day’s best and most important design- and design business-focused articles, tutorials, and resources hand-picked by Pariah Burke.
- Jif vs GIF – A GIF Clears Up the Pronunciation Issue
- Behavioral economics: The flaws that Nobel Prize winner Richard Thaler wants you to know about yourself
- First Evidence That Online Dating Is Changing the Nature of Society – MIT Technology Review
- The businesses Amazon is most likely to struggle to take over
- 7 Smart Ways to Handle Negativity on Social Media
- How Social Media Endangers Knowledge
- 10 Paradoxical Traits Of Creative People“CREATIVE PEOPLE ARE HUMBLE AND PROUD. CREATIVE PEOPLE TEND TO BE BOTH EXTROVERTED AND INTROVERTED. CREATIVE PEOPLE ARE REBELLIOUS AND CONSERVATIVE. HOW CREATIVE ARE YOU?”
- Dark chocolate is now a health food. Here’s how that happened.
- How to Work From Home and Be Successful
- 5 Things You Must Do Every Morning to Be Productive at Work
- Master creativity — the future depends on it – x.ai
- ‘Sometimes you don’t feel human’ – how the gig economy chews up and spits out millennials | Business | The Guardian
- Why Are More American Teenagers Than Ever Suffering From Severe Anxiety? – The New York Times
- Mastering Adobe Illustrator 88