What You Will Learn
- Planning for effective presentations
- Articulate Studio – Presenter
- Articulate Studio – Engage
- Articulate Studio – Quizmaker
- Articulate Studio – Video Encoder
- Publishing Articulate Studio projects
The following is a list of possible topics for you to use as a guide. Your course will be fully customized to your unique goals, workflow, and learning pace. Because every course we teach is fully customized to each group, the following list of topics to be learned should be considered a guideline, one that will be expanded or altered as required to fit your needs.
- Applying Bloom’s Taxonomy to take your courses beyond textual “lecturing” and learner memorization
- Begin at the end - clarify course objectives and design your course to cover those objectives.
- The importance of creating detailed storyboards and scripts.
Articulate Studio – Presenter
- Designing presentations in PowerPoint to optimize their effectiveness in Articulate.
- Producing and adding graphics, tables, and screenshots.
- Adding animation, annotations, attachments, branching, Flash video, hyperlinks, and Web objects.
- Moving the presentation from PowerPoint to Presenter.
- Managing Presenter folders and files.
- Using the Consolidating Recording Window.
- Importing, recording, editing, enhancing, and synching audio.
- Setting the presentation options and slide properties.
- Customizing the Presenter Player templates.
- Backing up your work.
Articulate Studio – Engage
- Planning and choosing the right interaction.
- Selecting a delivery method.
- Working with text, audio, images, and video.
- Creating all interaction types.
- Customizing interaction properties.
- Creating process interactions.
- Managing Engage files.
Articulate Studio – Quizmaker
- Choosing the best quiz and question types.
- Creating graded quizzes and surveys.
- Organizing questions into groups.
- Form View versus Slide View.
- Formatting objects.
- Using the Timeline.
- Setting feedback and branching.
- Adding and formatting images, Flash movies, audio, animation, and hyperlinks.
- Setting quiz properties and question defaults.
- Setting survey question and survey options.
- Customizing the Results slide.
- Managing Quizmaker files.
- Adding Quizmaker quizzes to Articulate Presenter projects.
Articulate Studio – Video Encoder
- Importing and opening existing videos.
- Recording a video from a webcam.
- Trimming, cropping, adding and removing logos, changing brightness and contrast.
- Switching from one video to another.
- Converting to FLV format.
Articulate Studio – Publishing
- Quality testing before publishing.
- Publishing to Articulate Presenter.
- Publishing to Articulate Online.
- Publishing to CD.
- Publishing to a Learning Management System (LMS).
- Publishing to mobile devices.
- Publishing to a podcast.
- Publishing to the Web.
- Publishing to Word.
- Testing published output files.