Design Business Links 11 February 2014
Great content found by Pariah and shared to the design and creative communities on social media.
- 2013: The Year Social Media Went Copycat“Forget differentiation. Last year, major social media platforms decided they wanted to become all things to all people.
- Master The ART of Saying NO as a Freelancer // PART 1
“The only problem with this is that saying no is essentially an art, not a science. I know that it sounds a bit cliché but please bear with me.
- The 5 biggest digital media trends for 2014“Three years after the launch of the iPad, mobile publishing is changing rapidly - and you ain’t seen nothing yet. Here’s what we can expect in 2014.…
- Have Wacom and Asus created the ultimate tablet for designers?“Asus has revealed the VivoTab Note 8, an 8-inch Windows tablet with professional Wacom stylus, aimed at creatives.
- Get Ready For The Streaming-Music Die-Off
“Streaming music gets one thing right. Services like Pandora, Rdio and Spotify are amazing for the consumer, and in that singular way, the music industry hasn’t been better in … probably ever.
- 40 Tutorials And Tools That Will Make You A CSS3 Master“Without any further ado, here we are presenting a list of 40 awesome tutorials and tricks to help you become a CSS master and along with them you will also find some tools to help you with CSS. Here is the full collection after the jump. We ho…
- Principles in Logo Design Pricing: Courageous, Responsible or Downright Foolish?“I had an interesting experience a while back that really has caused me to reflect on certain priorities I place regarding my logo design business, specifically in the area of logo designing budgets and quotes.
- 10 Commandments for Designing Websites for Charitable Organizations“A successful charity website will need to provide its users information about what charity they will be donating to. It will have to get donors involved in the process and thus ensure that they do donate money for the right cause. Thus a non-p…
- I disagree. It WAS; no longer – Blogging is the New Resume“Blogging is an effective way to illustrate expertise, personality, and most importantly, thought process.