Today in Design - Top Articles RoundUp 11 June 2015
The day’s best and most important design- and design business-focused articles, tutorials, and resources hand-picked by Pariah Burke.
- Amazing Wunderlist Lists You Can UseCheck out this selection of pre-built lists you can add to your Wunderlist with a single click.Tags: Productivity timemgmt Wunderlist
- How Much Should Freelance Writers Charge Per Word?Most beginner freelance writers have no idea what they should charge per word. I know this because I recently put the word out that I was looking for freelTags: Writing AmWriting copywriting
- Restore Access to the Hidden OS X Library FolderIn recent updates to Mac OS X the Library folder has become, well, it’s just gone. At least, that’s how it looks. It’s still there; we just can’t get to it. For many of us, that’s a problem. Manual uninstalls and a number of other common tasks require the user to work within the Library folder. But with Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks, and Yosemite it simply isn’t possible to navigate to that folder through Finder.
- How To Use Images To Skyrocket Your Blog Traffic: A Case Study Of 100 Million Articles [Infographic]Data-driven proof images massively drive blog traffic.
- 60+ Awesome, Free Tools for Modern Storytellers
- Get a sneak peek of a new feature coming to Photoshop CC: Artboards [Video]
- The Apple iPad is a Surprisingly Awful PDF ReaderFor years I’ve been telling people that a good tablet makes for a better PDF reader for extensive use than most E Ink ereaders, but after some further testing I’ve found that I need to refine that statement because, quite frankly, the Apple iPad is a pretty terrible PDF reader.
- 10 Business Meetings that Will Waste Your TimeMost workers attend 62 meetings per month. I would also hazard a guess that many of them are a complete waste of time.Tags: Productivity timemgmt
- How to Write Addictively Readable ParagraphsIf you want your readers to come back for more, you need to learn the art of writing addictively readable paragraphs. The secret of writing is …Tags: Writing AmWriting copywriting