Today in Design - Top Articles RoundUp 11 October 2016
The day’s best and most important design- and design business-focused articles, tutorials, and resources hand-picked by Pariah Burke.
- Sponsored Content And Editorial Integrity
- Buck Design Trends: Tips for Finding New Design Inspiration
“As a web designer today, you have literally hundreds of places to help spur your creativity. Websites dedicated to providing inspiration for web design work. List posts explaining what’s hot in the industry this year. And publications that share the ideas from inside the minds of the designers themselves.
- How a custom freelance contract can help you save or earn moneyReadItLater
- This Is How To Resist Distraction: 4 Secrets To Remarkable Focus
- The Ultimate Guide To Hiring And Managing Remote Workers
In fact, hundreds and thousands of businesses around the world hire remote workers on a regular basis, hence the reason that so many freelancing websites are currently thriving (we’ll talk about these later)
- Creating an International Social Media Strategy that Works“Social media now connects people across the globe. Facebook has more than 1 billion worldwide users, with 2013 figures from checkfacebook listing Brazil as the second largest country on the network. Meanwhile, Mexico and Egypt took the top two…
- Should Web Designers Take on Print Work?
When you live and breathe digital marketing, it’s easy to overlook the fact that traditional offline marketing was a $93.6 billion industry in 2012. Whereas the digital marketing industry trails slightly behind at $63 billion.