Today in Design - Top Articles RoundUp 14 May 2016
The day’s best and most important design- and design business-focused articles, tutorials, and resources hand-picked by Pariah Burke.
- Calvin Klein Under Fire for Controversial Upskirt Underwear Ad
Calvin Klein just went from risqué to offensive.
The company posted a picture to Instagram on Tuesday that showed an upskirt shot of 22-year-old model Klara Kristen’s dotted Calvin Klein underwear.
Over the picture are the words “I flash in #mycalvins” and the caption of the photo reads, “Take a peek…”
- 10 Tips for Making Better PowerPoint Presentations with Office 2016
- Color Choices You Should Avoid When Designing For The Web
- 7 Reasons to Stop Multitasking Right Now
- A Refreshing, Minimalist Take On All Your Favorite Emojis
- Feeling “stuck” in your business? Here’s what you do, right now.
- Nat Geo Throws it Way Back, With Stunning Results
- It’s 2016, so why is the world still falling for Office macro malware?
- The Craziest Client Feedbacks Reimagined As Humorous Posters
- Infographic: How Do Creatives Spend Their Time In An Average Day?
- LOL: Ridiculous Things Clients Say To Photographers
- Useful Bite-Sized Tips To Starting Your Own Creative Agency
- 4 Key Things to Do to Gain Attention for Your Product When Nobody Knows You
- Little-Voices Filters Images, Links, and Replies Out of Twitter
- Why Creating A To-Do List Is Derailing Your Success
- Watch: How To Use Natural Elements To Create Spectacular Photos
- 6 Intriguing Ways To Improve Your Memory And Thinking Skills
- How to position your creative business (and yourself) for success
- Planning Your Story: What George Lucas Can Teach You (Not) to Do
- Top 100 Writing Blogs for Authors and Bloggers
- Innovative Visual Techniques Commonly Used by Japanese Graphic Designers
- Ask “Why?” Five Times to Get to the Root of Any Problem