Today in Design - Top Articles RoundUp 20 May 2016
The day’s best and most important design- and design business-focused articles, tutorials, and resources hand-picked by Pariah Burke.
- How to Compose a Photograph: 5 Essential Rules to Follow
- 88 Brilliant Photoshop Tips That Could Save You A Ton Of Time
- How long should I keep photography contracts?
- This “To-Go Box” Method Saves Us Tons of Time & Energy With Clients
- How to pitch freelance services to a small business
- This Is Exactly How Hard It Is For Mom Entrepreneurs
- 10 Myths About Guns And Gun Control
- How Apple Is Giving Design A Bad Name
- 10 Unknown Social Media Networks
- Adobe Changes Mobile App Names, Erases All Brand Awareness AGAINAdobe must have flunked Marketing 101.Tags: Fail AdobeMobile AdobeSpark
- How confidence affects your creativity
- Twitter for Business Lynda.com
- Should You Rebrand? 10 Questions to Ask Yourself [With Case Studies]
- 15 Online Typography Tools All Designers Should Know
- The Unexpected Freedom of an Eight-Hour Workday
When I first started freelancing, I jumped to embrace the freedom of working whenever I wanted and having total flexibility. I couldn’t wait to throw the old eight-hour workday on the trash heap and embrace #remotelife.
- Avoid Falling for Misinformation Online by Being Your Own Devil’s Advocate
- Design leaders answer: what’s the biggest problem in our industry? Part 2
- How I’ve Learned To Thrive With The Loneliness Of Self-Employment
- US Commerce Department wants courts to be kinder, gentler to file sharers
- Online Marketing Fundamentals
- ‘Manifesto Of A Doer’: Useful, Bite-Sized Advice On Getting Things Done