Today in Design - Top Articles RoundUp 24 August 2016
The day’s best and most important design- and design business-focused articles, tutorials, and resources hand-picked by Pariah Burke.
- Is ‘mobile first’ limiting the potential of interactive storytelling?
- Identify Fonts in Images With New Photoshop ToolLearn how to explore, choose, and refine typography in Photoshop CC to make your design perfect.
- B2B Marketers: Use Influencer Marketing to Rise Above Roadblocks
- How to Export Assets for Web and App Design in 1 Step in IllustratorLearn how to export assets in multiple sizes and formats in one easy step.Tags: vector design
- Why You Need To Optimize Your Content For Success
- Native Advertising Takes to the Airwaves
The age of branded content or native advertising is also clearly upon us. For the uninitiated, native advertisements take on the look and feel of the content surrounding them. By 2021, native display ad revenue in the US, which includes native in-feed ads on publisher properties and social platforms, will make up 74 percent of total US display ad revenue, up from a 56 percent share in 2016, according to new BI Intelligence estimates. BI Intelligence breaks out native ads into three categories: social native, native-style display and sponsored content (also referred to as premium native).
- 5 Reasons to Recycle Content on TwitterIf your don’t recycle content, you’re hanging it out to dry… and blow away into the bushes, never to be seen again.
- Why the President Needs a Council of Historical Advisers
- Hand-Picked Design News Every Morning
Today in Design is a daily email newsletter delivering to you 5–15 design- and design business-focused articles, tutorials, and resources hand-picked and curated by Pariah Burke, and presented as headlines with short excerpts. Delivered every morning at 10 AM Eastern / 7 AM Pacific.
- Changing Your Mindset to Help Reach Your Goals
- College Students Protest, Alumni’s Fondness Fades and Checks Shrink – NYTimes
- Why swearing is good for you