Today in Design - Top Articles RoundUp 27 May 2016
The day’s best and most important design- and design business-focused articles, tutorials, and resources hand-picked by Pariah Burke.
- Graphics That Connect With Your Audience on Social Media and How to Create Them
- Blitzscaling – When You Need to Grow Really, Really Quickly
- Twitter’s Brainstorming Notes for Potential New Features.
- 5 In-Demand Writing Careers for People Who Don’t Want to Be Authors
- 7 powerful ways to turn your failures into successes
- 6 Golden Rules to Learn Anything in Record Time
- Graphic designers’ daily frustrations revealed
- Top 4 Editing Tricks for Creating a Seamless Narrative
- The complete beginner’s guide to Peach: What it is, how it works and how to build an audience
- Photoshop Sneak Peek: Content-Aware Crop!
With Content-Aware Crop, Photoshop uses Content-Aware technology to intelligently fill in the gaps when you use the Crop tool to rotate an image or expand your canvas beyond the image’s original size.Tags: Photoshop photography
- Adobe Portfolio takes dead aim at Wix and Squarespace for quick and easy websites
- How to rebrand your company without losing your customers (or your mind)
- Writing an Effective Design Brief: Awesome Examples And a Free Template
- Productized consulting for designers
- 10 tips for creating revolutionary packaging
- 4 Mistakes to Avoid When Picking Your Business Name
- Embrace Your Inner Nerd: How Gamifying Your Website Can Improve Your Marketing
- The 99 best infographics
- The Six Qualities of Good Feedback
- Planning Your Story: What George Lucas Can Teach You (Not) to Do