Today in Design - Top Articles RoundUp 29 March 2016
The day’s best and most important design- and design business-focused articles, tutorials, and resources hand-picked by Pariah Burke.
- Google, Amazon and Facebook’s Secrets to Hiring the Best People
- The New Yorker’S Investment in Quality Content, ExplainedThe New Yorker magazine is a 91-year-old publication with an enviable reputation for high-quality journalism. Yet as its editorial director, Henry Finder, noted, its association with print is both a blessing and burden.Tags: DPS ePublishing digipub ed…
- Contextual Design: The Key To User-Centered AppsContextual design presents the most relevant content and/or functions up front at all times & makes every user feel as if the app was designed for them.Tags: Ui UX design
- 12 Powerful Habits I Have Stolen from Ultra Successful People
- How to Start a Business With (Almost) No MoneyDon’t overlook three options you have when starting on a shoestring.Tags: Entrepreneur Leadership Startup
- How Creating Challenges and Contests Can Help Build Your BrandCreating challenges can be an unexpected way to engage your customers and give back to your community.
- A Simple Checklist for Successful Design Handoffs