Today in Design - Top Articles RoundUp 3 July 2015
The day’s best and most important design- and design business-focused articles, tutorials, and resources hand-picked by Pariah Burke.
- Cause and (plug-in developer) effect of the Adobe Creative Cloud ecosystem
- Put your business ahead of the competition with this one easy, repeatable actionThere’s one small, easy, repeatable thing you can do every month to put your business ahead of the competition. It all starts when you decide to…Tags: Design Business
- How to learn 30 languages… By thinking like an actor.Some people can speak a seemingly impossible number of tongues. How do they manage it, asks David Robson, and what can we learn from them?
- Algorithm detects fake, manipulated images–and ruins every Obama, Hillary, and Palin image ever shared!The Czech company works with banks, insurance firms, media companies, and even online dating sites to spot fake images.
- Make Money Writing Blogs: 5 Ways to Income
The moral: no word you write is ever wasted. Every blog you create teaches you something. You can create a blog in minutes; there’s nothing you can do that’s “wrong,” except to feel that there’s a “right” way to blog. What and how you blog is up to you. Follow your creativity.
That’s said, let’s look at five ways you can make money writing blogs.
- Spending On Native Ads Will Soar As Publishers And Advertisers Take NoticeNative advertising is shaping up to be a huge trend in digital media.Tags: DPS DigitalMag emag
- A Guide to Winning Support for Your New Idea or Project
You’ve got an idea for something that will improve your company’s bottom line or make it a better place to work. Nice going. Now for the hard part: How do you get people on board? How do you get funding? And what should you do if your idea doesn’t catch on?
- The 4 Types of Productivity StylesThere is no one-size-fits-all approach to productivity.Tags: Productivity timemgmt
- Gannett (mega media mogul) rebrands as “innovator” while using generic mobile icon for logo.Really, you have to see it. The logo looks like any Fiverr-bought mobile app icon for Android, Windows, or iOS.Tags: Branding Fail