Today in Design - Top Articles RoundUp 31 July 2015
The day’s best and most important design- and design business-focused articles, tutorials, and resources hand-picked by Pariah Burke.
- 8 Simple Questions to Ask Yourself Before Publishing Your Book
- Genres in Fiction Writing: Literary Fiction vs. Everything Else
- 5 Sites to Easily Start Your Blog Using Evernote, Trello or WordPressBlogger and WordPress are arguably the easiest two platforms for starting your own blog. But we wanted to know if there was anything easier out there. We weren’t disappointed with the options we found.Tags: WordPress Evernote Trello
- 50 Freelance Job Sites For Designers & ProgrammersThe problem now is where can you go to find work that will help you sustain your freelance lifestyle? To help you with this we have listed the best 50 freelancing job sites to help you in your project search. If you a company or indi…
- Empowering Women And Girls, One Hashtag At A Time – ForbesIn this special feature, we showcase the truly powerful and innovative campaigns that have spread like wildfire and galvanized hundreds of thousands to join, rally and participate. Read and share your favorites and a any other campaigns we should high…
- 15 Common Expressions Younger Generations Won’t UnderstandHere are 15 etymologies to answer the questions of future English speakers. Because the future is already here.
- Writing Tip: How to Find The Right TopicIt doesn’t take a super-sleuth to figure out that writing isn’t as hard as it’s cracked up to be. Thinking about what to write, though, is an entirely differentTags: Writing AmWriting blogging
- 6 Summer Projects for Your Graphic Design PortfolioSummer is a great opportunity for new portfolio work. Your graphic design portfolio is one the most essential marketing pieces you have as a designer. It will usually have the most impact on your ability to …
- 27 Apps Designers Can’t Live WithoutWe asked top designers from Huge, Zappos, ustwo, OKFocus, and more which apps they use most, and why.
- 5 Ways to Be a Responsible Writer
- 21 Proofreading and Editing Tips for WritersYou can’t always hire a professional for your proofreading and editing needs, but you can learn how to check your own work more effectively.Tags: Writing AmWriting selfpub epub