Today in Design - Top Articles RoundUp 4 June 2015
The day’s best and most important design- and design business-focused articles, tutorials, and resources hand-picked by Pariah Burke.
- Designers Rejoice! Dropbox now previews Photoshop, Illustrator, SVG, and more!
If you’ve ever sent or received a large design file (like a Photoshop, Illustrator, or PostScript file), you know that every minute spent trying to access or share the file is valuable time wasted. This experience becomes especially burdensome when the person receiving the link doesn’t have the right software to view the image — in which case you likely find yourself scrambling to create workarounds and convert file types in an attempt to even just see what the file contains.
- The 12 Best iPad Accessories for Graphic DesignersFrom styluses to stands, here are 12 of the best accessories for a graphic designer with an iPad.Tags: Design iPad
- Planning an Apple Watch app? Here’s a UI kit in PSD and Sketch formatWith over 270 UI templates across 6 categories we give you more than enough to quickly design any kind of app.Tags: applewatch
- Teachers Unconsciously Put Girls Off Math and Science, Study FindsHow teachers discourage girls from studying math, without realising it.Tags: STEM
- An Open Letter to Richard Prince from Photographers Everywhere
- Illustrated playing cards features wonderful artworks by 55 illustratorsA deck of poker playing cards showcasing the work of 55 top illustrators and designers is being released.Tags: Inspiration illustration
- 10 Tools to Make Writing EasierWriting can be hard work. Click here to read how these tools for writers can make your job so much easier and productive.Tags: Writing Amwriting content
- Carbon emissions put 16% of species at risk of extinctionEstimate adjusts for studies that use different measures, methods.
- 11 Things Ultra-Productive People Do Differently – ForbesWhen it comes to productivity, we all face the same challenge—there are only 24 hours in a day. Yet some people seem to have twice the time; they have an uncanny ability to get things done. Even when juggling multiple projects, they reach their goals without fail.