Today in Design - Top Articles RoundUp 6 July 2015
The day’s best and most important design- and design business-focused articles, tutorials, and resources hand-picked by Pariah Burke.
- This Is How You Make Infomercials Millennials Will WatchAt least, that’s MikMak’s plan. I went inside the startup’s studio founder’s apartment for the remaking of a very unsexy video format.
- Handshakes Will Never Be The Same Once You Know ThisCould this study provide the real reason that we tend to shake hands when greeting another person?
- How Writers Can Build An Massive Email ListThis is the #1 book marketing tip for writers. Build an email list! This video will share the essentials of getting readers on your list!Tags: Writing AmWriting selfpub marketing
- Anne Janzer’s Content Marketing Self-Publishing Success StoryListen as content marketer Anne Janzer shares her journey to Subscription Marketing and self-publishing success in this recorded interview.
- Why Offices Full Of Ping-Pong Tables And Video Games Might Be Onto SomethingNew research suggests that how old you feel has a bigger impact on your productivity than how old you are. Playground offices FTW!
- Free ebook: White Space in Web DesignLearn how to ‘design for the invisible’ with this free ebook from the makers of UXPin.Tags: Web design
- Visualizing The Color Palettes Of The Web’s Most Beautiful WebsitesPlus some useful tools to make the colors pop on your own websites.
- 10 Deliberately Misspelled WordsIf all English speakers left school having mastered English spelling conventions, the deliberate misspellings seen in movie titles and various products mightTags: Writing AmWriting copywriting