Today in Design - Top Articles RoundUp 7 June 2016
The day’s best and most important design- and design business-focused articles, tutorials, and resources hand-picked by Pariah Burke.
- Supermarket’s request for free art gets the response it deserves
- 50 free Photoshop actions to create stunning effects“Don’t waste your time repeating the same tedious steps to achieve an effect. Download these free Photoshop actions today!”
- Posting an Internet Meme? You May Receive a Getty Letter
- Free Speech Under Attack: Curbs on free speech are growing tighter. It is time to speak out
However, watchdogs report that speaking out is becoming more dangerous—and they are right. As our report shows, curbs on free speech have grown tighter. Without the contest of ideas, the world is timid and ignorant.
- 35 Classic Novels You Can Read for Free on Your Kindle
- When Did Optimism Become Uncool? – The New York Times
- How to Find Financial Stability as a Freelancer
- 8 Ideas for Print Design Inspiration – Print Magazine
- Men Are Sabotaging The Online Reviews Of TV Shows Aimed At Women
- The Six Qualities of Good Feedback
- How Being Tired Affects Your Thinking and Performance
- Which Is Correct, Gray or Grey?
- Beautiful Typography Logos for Your Inspiration
- Disruption Is Not a Strategy
- How to design with and for executives
- How (and Why) Athletes Go Broke
- What is The ‘Gig Economy’ and How Does it Affect You?
- Online Writing Tools
- Realistic Vector Sand and Pebble Texture Tutorial