Today in Design - Top Articles RoundUp 7 October 2016
The day’s best and most important design- and design business-focused articles, tutorials, and resources hand-picked by Pariah Burke.
- Four Reasons Why Gender Equality In The Workplace Is Closer Than You Think
- Breathtaking Foreign Words |
- Instead of Work-Life Balance, Try Focusing on Boundaries
- Jack Dorsey Is Losing Control of TwitterA year after his return as CEO, live-streaming and new products haven’t revived growth.
- 6 Habits Of Trustworthy Leaders
- Non-alcoholic energy drinks that give you wings linked to drunk driving
- How Music Can Make Your Office More (Or Less) Productive
- The Power of Form Factor Storytelling and Design Thinking
- Andrew Sullivan: My Distraction Sickness — and Yours
- Pepe the Frog is now officially an anti-semitic hate symbol
- 7 of the worst clients – and how to deal with them
- The Simple Guide to Designing an Effective Product Label [Infographic]
- How to Set Your Google Account to Automatically Delete (or Share) Upon Your DeathReadItLater
- Eye Tracking 101: How Your Eyes Move on a Website“Knowing how the viewers of your site really see it can help to shine light on new and/or missed opportunities within your current design. It may also bring out the need for new elements or changes.
- How to Create Legible White on White Text with Photoshop
- Avoid the “Perfectionist Trap” and Stop Comparing Your Successes to Your Role Models
- 5 Essential Tips For Brands Battling Social Media Trolls
- Design Envy: The Indie Magazines We Wish We’d Designed
- Here’s The Right Way To Read A Room