Today in Design - Top Articles RoundUp 9 April 2016
The day’s best and most important design- and design business-focused articles, tutorials, and resources hand-picked by Pariah Burke.
- Why A New Generation Of On-Demand Businesses Rejected The Uber ModelThe idea that an “Uber for X” model could fit any service proved arrogant, especially for customer-service focused startups.Tags: Entrepreneur Leadership Startup
- The Most Iconic Pieces of Art & Where to Find Them [Infographic]Galleries across the world are home to some of the most iconic pieces of art ever created, but just what can you see and where?Tags: ArtMasters
- Reducing Prejudice Could Be as Simple as a Single Conversation10-minute conversations between canvassers and voters in Miami-Dade county ended with 10% of people changing their minds in favor of equal rights.
- Postage Prices Set to Go Down, and the USPS Isn’t HappyCost of first class stamp going down 2 cents to 47 cents on Sunday, but Postal Service files for new rate-setting process.
The price of mailing a letter will fall for the first time in nearly a century this Sunday.
- The World on Demand: 23 Startups That Deliver Everything From Sexy Man Servants to MarijuanaEntrepreneurs have been fueled by an explosive enthusiasm for Uber-of-X on-demand services in recent years.