The materials on this website are protected intellectual property. Use of this site indicates your understanding of, and your full agreement with, the following.
Properties & Rights
All materials (images, writing, code, and other works, collectively “works”) on this domain (iampariah.com and its subdomains) are the exclusive property of, and Copyright © to, Pariah Burke, unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved worldwide.
All logos and indicia, the phrases “Inspiring, Informing, and Empowering Creative Professionals” and “Informing, Empowering, Connecting Creative Professionals,” as well as “Greenlight Your Future,” “Workflow Creative”, the stylized “WC” logo, and the stylized “¶P” and “Pariah Burke” logos are Trademarks or Registered Trademarks of Pariah Burke.
Other entities’ properties that have been used in portions of the site and have been identified either by a statement or by use of accepted standard notations such as the Copyright (©), Trademark ™, or Registered Trademark (®) symbols. Any properties that should be so marked but have not been are editorial errors and purely accidental.
All works on this site are provided solely for personal viewing over the World Wide Web and no other use without the express written consent of the author.
By using this website you hereby agree not to use any work on this site for any unauthorised use whatsoever, including (but not limited to) incorporating these works in any form into another website or using them in any form in any commercial or non-commercial endeavour, without the express written consent of Workflow Creative.
Comments posted by other entities to this site remain the property of their respective authors, though the right to maintain them in perpetuity on this site (or any other owned by Workflow Creative) in relation to the original material to which they are in response is granted without restriction.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
This site complies with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). If you have a concern regarding the use of copyrighted material on this site please contact the agent designated to respond to reports alleging copyright infringement.
The designated agent for my site, who is to receive notification of claimed infringement under Title II of the DMCA is:
Pariah S. Burke
email@example.com (e-mail for mailing address)
The DMCA specifies that all infringement claims must be in writing (either electronic mail or paper letter) and must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright holder or a person authorized to act on his or her behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- A description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address;
- A statement that the you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.