Today in Design - Top Articles RoundUp 24 January 2018
The day’s best and most important design- and design business-focused articles, tutorials, and resources hand-picked by Pariah Burke.
- 25 Steps to Being a Traditionally Published Author: Lazy Bastard EditionWhat follows is the quickest, dirtiest, most simple route to writing a novel and getting it published by a traditional publisher, which I accomplished from my own couch in Atlanta while nursing a baby and having neither an MFA nor any previous …
- R.I.P. Adobe Story CC
- It’s the (Democracy-Poisoning) Golden Age of Free Speech
- Facebook Couldn’t Handle News. Maybe It Never Wanted To.
- The Most Significant Rules of Designing a Perfect Logo” there’s a better process than to wait for inspiration to strike. If creative juices aren’t flowing as freely as they were supposed to, here are a few tips and tricks I’ve learned along the way:”
- Should You Worry about Imposter Syndrome? | Grace Windsor | Pulse | LinkedIn
- Older Adults’ Forgetfulness Tied To Faulty Brain Rhythms In Sleep : Shots – Health News : NPR
- One-Third of STEM Workers Lack a Bachelor’s (or Better)
- Do you work more than 39 hours a week? Your job could be killing you | Life and style | The Guardian
- The 25 Best New Apps Of 2017
- Photoshop Releases Version 19.1 With Selections Improvements, Advanced Support for Windows High-Density Monitors and More | Adobe Blog
- Which Tech Freelancing Skills Pay the Most Per Hour?