Today in Design - Top Articles RoundUp 9 November 2017
The day’s best and most important design- and design business-focused articles, tutorials, and resources hand-picked by Pariah Burke.
- 5 Stories Behind User Interface Design #UI #UX“As important as user interface design is to the industry, not every designer is well-versed in UI. So whether you’re experienced in user interface or you specialize in another area of design, we’ve compiled five unique user interfaces (UI) and the stories behind them for a sneak peak into this wild world.”
- Internet “entrepreneur” shocked that copyright owner sued him for stealing their work – DIY Photography
- Use “The Four Cs” to Boost Your Happiness and Clear Mental Clutter
- Average Americans Are Giving Away Less Money And It’s A | Fast Company
- The Top 10 Lies of Entrepreneurs and InvestorsFrom my experience listening to pitches, I’ve seen two sets of top 10 lies: one of entrepreneurs and one of investors and I wanted to share them with you so that you know what not to say and what not to believe.
- Adobe tease data visualization storytelling with no coding required
- Women in Tech Face Opportunity Gap: Bustle, Dice Survey
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between – Bloomberg
- Technology is destroying the most important asset in your life
- Adobe Photoshop Tutorial: How To Remove Lens Glare
- 5 Ways Creative Writing Makes Students More Productive And Motivated | Bit Rebels
- Freelance Taxes Made Easy: 1099 vs. W2 vs. W-8BEN | Codementor Blog
- How Color Impacts Your Purchases [infographic]“A lot of factors are taken into account when a company prepares to sell their items. Things like color, look, feel, and tone all come into play. Many times we don’t realize how significant the role of color plays when it comes to our purchases…