IFTTT Recipe: Followup on Starred Mail Reminder Digest
If you use Google Apps Mail, as I do, or GMail, starring messages is a great way to mark them as important or for later followup. Get busy, however, and you could forget to about those starred messages. I created the following IFTTT recipe to send me a daily email digest of starred messages to help me remember to followup.
To use my shared IFTTT recipe:
- Set up a free IFTTT (If This Then That) account at http://ifttt.com.
- Enable the GMail and Email Digest channels.
- Click the Use button above or follow the link.
- Set the time of day you’d like to receive you daily digest (default is 10 AM in your timezone).
- Click the Use Recipe button to activate the recipe on your IFTTT account. It will run at the time you’ve chosen.