Today in Design - Top Articles RoundUp 1 November 2017
The day’s best and most important design- and design business-focused articles, tutorials, and resources hand-picked by Pariah Burke.
- How Many Font Terms Do You Know?
- How Crayola Crayons Gave Its Century-Old Product Renewed Relevance in the Age of iPads – Adweek
- How to Create a Double Exposure Effect in Photoshop
- Eight Hip Stretches That Counter the Effects of Sitting All Day
- Is Apple really slowing down old iPhones to make you buy a new one?
- How Content Creators Burn Money: An Interview with Strategist Scott Abel
- The future of work? The millennials have got this
- 19 Free WordPress Themes for Every Kind of Freelancer
- 12 Ways To Disappoint Your Design ClientsOne of the most difficult parts of being a freelancer is dealing directly with your clients. If they are disappointed, it’s your fault completely. You don’t have a company or colleagues to fall back on to help you deal with clients. It’s all you.
- What are the pros and cons of an open-office floorplan?
- The Anatomy of An Invoice (That Gets Paid)
- How to Create a Quick Pop Art Type Effect in Adobe InDesign
- Download 336 Issues of the Avant-Garde Magazine The Storm (1910-1932)
- 10 Ways to Search Google for Information That 96% of People Don’t Know About
- This is What a Bad Reviews Extortion Scam Looks Like