Today in Design - Top Articles RoundUp 14 March 2016
The day’s best and most important design- and design business-focused articles, tutorials, and resources hand-picked by Pariah Burke.
- An Introduction To Material DesignYour guide and introduction to Material Design and all you need to know about it.Tags: Ui UX design graphicdesign webdesign
- 50 Sites That Pay You To Write Or BlogIf you love to write and have always had a dream to see your work published, but don’t want to start or manage a blog to feature all your writings, why notTags: Writing AmWriting copywriting
- Want to Be a Successful Writer? Ten Ways to GO PRO!But saying we want to go PRO is easier than knowing what one actually looks like. To be blunt, there are far more people “playing writer” than “going pro.” Even those of us who write for a living? It is an everyday battle against entropy. It’s really easy to wake up one day and realize…
- That All-Important First Line of Your Book
Let’s talk about the opening line of your book. The first thing to know about “first lines” is that they are not going to make or break you. Sure, it’s a lot of fun coming up with great ones. But as long as the first line makes someone want to read the second line, and that line makes you want to read the third… you’re on the right track.
- Digital Technology Is Changing Shopping Experience [Infographic]
Retail shoppers are relying more on digital technology than ever before. It affects everything from where they shop to what they buy to how they pay. Check out the infographic below to learn more about how digital technology is transforming the in-store shopping landscape.
- Don’t Design What Users WantToo many product designers are in the pattern of simply taking user feedback and implementing it immediately with limited research, questioning, or thought.Tags: Design Business