Today in Design - Top Articles RoundUp 20 October 2016
The day’s best and most important design- and design business-focused articles, tutorials, and resources hand-picked by Pariah Burke.
- Attract New Clients and Keep Existing OnesIn the design world, your relationship with clients is one of the easiest ways you could find to market yourself. No cost, no special effort, just making sure you treat the people who pay for your services more than walking work projects.
- 10 reasons every freelancer needs to build an email list
- Study Shows Most Users Flee New Apps Immediately
- 5 Best Printed Marketing Methods For Freelancers
“If you don’t know how to market yourself effectively, you’re going to have a tough time obtaining and maintaining clients; especially the type of clients that you need to actually make a success of your freelancing career, rather than the ones who take advantage.
- Why Creative People Should Bother Adding to the Noise
- The Sanctity of Your Calendar – The Year of the Looking Glass
- Discover the Science of Great We Design
- The Man Who Stood Up To Facebook
- The Main Reasons Your Passport Application Will Be Denied
- Before You Get a Tattoo, Check These 5 Sites and Apps
- Ten Strategies for Negotiating Success for Creatives“A Virtuous Cycle is a series of events that result in a favorable outcome, over and over again…”
- How do you judge your success as a designer? |
- I’m A CEO–Here’s How I Decide Whether To Give You A Raise Or Lay You Off
- Obituary: Great Barrier Reef (25 Million BC-2016)
- The Designer Conundrum: Where Does Blue Sky Thinking Meet with Reality?