Today in Design - Top Articles RoundUp 23 March 2016
The day’s best and most important design- and design business-focused articles, tutorials, and resources hand-picked by Pariah Burke.
- 5 Blissful Lessons These Nightmare Headlines Can Teach YouDiscover five helpful headline writing lessons from a review of headlines that missed the mark -- and start using these tips immediately for better results!Tags: Writing AmWriting copywriting
- How to Make the Move from Fearless Freelancer to Remarkable Digital EntrepreneurDanny Margulies shares six powerful lessons he learned while transitioning from a freelance copywriter to a digital entrepreneur to help you do the same.
- 4 Tips for Visual Content That Can Help Wow Your CustomersIf your business needs more engagement on social media, a great image can go a long way. These tips can help give your visual content a much-needed boost.Tags: CM ContentMarketing
- How to Create Multi-Platform Content Quickly and Cheaply
- Breaking News: Publishing Magazines Is a Profitable Model!New (well, for some) model, more success: Surprise, naysayers, but publishing magazines makes good business senseTags: DPS ePublishing digipub editorial
- 8 Ways You Can Survive — And Thrive In — MidlifeOne secret to midlife happiness is being a rookie at something. Trying new things and failing keeps you robust. Also, to revive a midlife marriage, mix things up: Hike, go dancing or set out in an RV.
- A New Take on Ebook Windowing
- The new “iPad Pro mini” is a lot like the 12.9-inch iPad Pro, but smaller and with some new features.Apple’s new 9.7-inch iPad Pro brings Pencil support and a 12MP camera to a smaller screenTags: iPadPro