Today in Design - Top Articles RoundUp 28 October 2017
The day’s best and most important design- and design business-focused articles, tutorials, and resources hand-picked by Pariah Burke.
- 5 Best Printed Marketing Methods For Freelancers“If you don’t know how to market yourself effectively, you’re going to have a tough time obtaining and maintaining clients; especially the type of clients that you need to actually make a success of your freelancing career, rather than the ones who take advantage.
- 10 Tools to Create Custom Emoji
- 20 Best Photoshop Text Effects Tutorials 
- It Takes Just $1,000 to Track Someone’s Location With Mobile Ads
- Swipe-Worthy » Swipe File Archive » Marketing & Copywriting Examples
- Ten Strategies for Negotiating Success for Creatives“A Virtuous Cycle is a series of events that result in a favorable outcome, over and over again…”
- Fontjoy – Helpful Font Pairing Tools For Designers
- What’s rel=”noopener” in WordPress & How to Remove It
- How to Grant Gmail Access to Someone Without Sharing Your Password
- Don’t Let These 10 Mistakes Ruin Your Smartphone Photography
- New data on the types of ads internet users hate the most
- Creating Spooky and Scary Halloween Voices – YouTube
- Millennials are obsessed with side hustles because they’re all we’ve got
- 5 CSS Properties You Should Know
- Spooky, Kooky Typography | Create
- 8 Free WordPress Code Generators, Tools, and Webapps
- Attract New Clients and Keep Existing OnesIn the design world, your relationship with clients is one of the easiest ways you could find to market yourself. No cost, no special effort, just making sure you treat the people who pay for your services more than walking work projects.