Today in Design - Top Articles RoundUp 6 November 2017
The day’s best and most important design- and design business-focused articles, tutorials, and resources hand-picked by Pariah Burke.
- Tips for Graphic Designers“Graphic Designing is a highly creative business where text, pictures and drawings need to be put aesthetically in advertisements, books, logos, brands, posters websites and magazines. While designing a website or web page in particular Graphic…
- Why Some People Have No Boundaries Online“One is our boundary preferences: are we integrators or segmentors? If you’re an integrator, you like to build bridges between your professional and personal lives. Integrators strive to blend their jobs with their lives outside work—they’re eager to talk about their kids at work, don’t mind bringing their work home, and happy to share the same information with colleagues as family and friends.”
- Beautiful, Photorealistic Still Life Illustrations Made With Just A Black Pen“Using nothing more than a fine-tip black pen, she was able to create her beautiful drawings with a tedious dotting technique that requires the artist to be extremely meticulous and have a huge amount of patience. ”
- 12 Most Striking Tendencies of Creative PeopleEver wonder what makes those wacky, creative types tick? How is it that some people seem to come up with all kinds of interesting, original work while the rest of us trudge along in our daily routines?
Creative people are different because they…
- Avoid Issues By Saving Your Artwork Properly In InDesign For Printing“Adding bleeds from the start, BEFORE YOU EVEN START, is crucial. Think about it, you’re working on a 200+ page catalog and then you find out you have to go back and extend the bleed of every single object in every single page!! I really think if that happened to me I’d be Keanu-level bummed…”